To schedule an ACLS class:
1.Please select course type: initial, renewal or with BLS, choose manual (if needed).
2. Choose an available date on the calendar (highlighted in green).
3. Click the available time shown below the calendar.
4. Check out by clicking the blue “book now” button below.
- 145 $
- 125 $
- 190 $
- 165 $
- 50 $
- 42 $
- 0 $
The ACLS course is designed for healthcare providers who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. It highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Certification & Pricing
Same Day Certification Card
- ACLS Initial Course: $145.00
- ACLS Renewal/Update Course: $125.00
- ACLS Initial & BLS Combo: $190.00
- ACLS Renewal & BLS Combo: $165.00
- ACLS Manual: $50.00
Same-day BLS re-certification is also available for an additional fee.