To schedule NRP Part 2 Instructor-Led Event skills class:
1. Please choose an available date on the calendar (highlighted in green)
2. Click an available time shown below the calendar.
3. Check out by clicking the blue “book now” button below.
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is for healthcare providers involved in the delivery and care of newborns. The NRP Provider Course introduces the concepts and basic skills of neonatal resuscitation. It is designed for health care professionals involved in any aspect of neonatal resuscitation, including physicians, nurses, advanced practice nurses, nurse midwives, licensed midwives, respiratory care practitioners, and other health care professionals who provide direct care during neonatal resuscitation.
2 Steps to Complete the NRP Course
- Complete the Part 1 Online Provider Exam.
- Complete the Part 2 Instructor-Led Event Skills Portion.
*Please bring printed Part 1 Certificate of Completion.
Once you complete all steps, the instructor will approve your skills and you will be required to complete a course evaluation. Be sure to complete the evaluation in a timely manner to ensure an accurate expiration date on your provider eCard. You will then have access to your NRP Provider eCard on the Resuscitation Cards page under your Profile.
Certification & Pricing
- Same Day Certification Card
- NRP Part 2 Instructor-led Skills Fee: $100.00