To schedule a BLS class:
Please select handbook (if needed), choose an available date on the calendar (highlighted in green) and pick an available time shown. Check out by clicking the blue “book now” button below.
- 17 $
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Certification & Pricing
- Same Day Certification Card
- Course Fee: $45.00
- Student Manual: $17.00